Pitch us your idea, we’ll keep it real
Atelier en ligne
It’s nice to have your friends and family say, “Wow, that’s such a good idea,” but are you in need of real constructive criticism before you take the plunge?
Come and pitch us your innovative idea, and we’ll help you ask the right questions. We won’t be as obliging as your mother, but in the span of 30 minutes you’ll get valuable comments and advice from seasoned entrepreneurs.
This workshop will help you:
- Showcase your idea to people with an in-depth experience of entrepreneurship;
- Receive discerning comments from our experts who will poke at your idea from all angles, making you see both its strengths and its weaknesses;
- Ask the right questions to develop your idea and your action plan;
- Gather concrete entrepreneurial comments to head toward success with your project.
Whether you are a budding entrepreneur or are seeking to refine your current project, the Sprint can help you acquire the necessary tools to make informed decisions and confidently enter the competitive business world. Join us today to transform your innovative ideas into concrete projects!
How does it work?
- You register for free by filling up the registration form.
- We email you back to schedule a meeting and give you the access link.
- You show up at the appointed time.
- You make the most out of your 30-minute meeting (pitch and feedback).
- You take this input back with you and keep thinking about your idea.
More information at: https://en.cilex.ca/sprint